Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beauty Blender Dupe!!!

I have been on the hunt for a Beauty Blender dupe - (I'm positive, I'm not alone on this!) I have tried a few but some just did not withstand the test. They were either too dense or absorbed the product instead of applying it to my face. I recently went into TJ Maxx and low and behold, there was another blending sponge screaming to be tested.

They carry the Cynthia Rowley Precision Blending Sponge. They even had a few different colors to choose from.

On the side of the box reads;
  • Latex Free 
  • For a Flawless, Airbrushed Look 
  • Hypoallergenic 
The shape of the sponge is great, almost exact to the Beauty Blender.
 
(I used it today, so please excuse the makeup)

I have used this for a month and I must say, I love it! I use it with my BB Cream, which seems more like a foundation to me. I apply the cream and bounce it around, covering my entire face and the results are flawless. I also blend in my concealer with the the narrow end and it glides through the process effortlessly. The texture of the sponge is soft and suede like. The sponge also expands when you wet it as directed.


I really couldn't believe the price either! You get so much quality for a tiny investment.


I also wanted to make a comment on the packaging, it's simple yet eye catching. I really like the pop of color.


Finally, if you decide to pick one up. Follow the directions and you will love it as well. I have heard that others have tried using the sponge dry and it does not give you the effect that you're seeking.

 
If you have any questions or would like to share a dupe with me, please feel free to leave a comment below!

Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo

You can also find Beauty Bar Daily on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' and Instagram




 


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig