I have been using a few drugstore products that are just amazing and gentle on the wallet.
- Garnier Skin Renew Daily Moisturizer/Anti-Sun-Damaging, $12.99 - I use this as a daily moisturizer and sun screen. It has a fresh scent and it's not greasy at all. I use it on my face, neck, chest, arms and hands. It also has Broad Spectrum SPF 28 and can even out your skin due to sun damage. Priced accordingly!
- Maybelline Great Lash in Clear, $5.49 - You can use this on your lashes and your eyebrows. I use it as an eyebrow gel and it keeps my eyebrows looking groomed and maintained. If you want to use this on your lashes, the formula contains B5 to nourish them. In my opinion, it works as good as a higher end gel. If you fill your eyebrows in, this will give you the final flawless touch. This has a eyebrow gel scent, not overwhelming at all though.
- E.L.F. Eye Primer and Liner Sealer, $3.00 - Your eyeshadow will not crease with this primer. When applied, there is very minimal tugging. If you apply it to your hand to test, it's smooth. There's not really a scent to it at all. The Liner Sealer turns your eyeshadow into a "liquid" and will not budge. The felt tip application to the liner side is a tad stiff but it works. I pat the felt tip close to where I want my eyeliner and then I take a liner brush with my eyeshadow of choice and it transforms. I would say you have to work quickly before the product dries.
The top is the eyeshadow in gray by itself and the bottom swatch shows the eyeshadow with the Liner Sealer:
- E.L.F Daily Moisture Stick, $6.00 - This moisture stick is convenient if you're on-the-go and your skin is feeling dry or in my case, I use it after I apply my face masks. It's slightly sticky but does absorb into the skin well. It feels cool and soothing when applied. It goes on clear and has a scentless "scent" to it. I like that the formula contains antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients: Grape, Cocoa, Shea, Avocado, Macadamia, Aloe and Chamomile.
- Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner, $7.49 - This has been a favorite of mine for a long time now. The liner has the perfect felt tip and you can even pat it side ways across your eyelid. You'll be able to create the perfect winged out or cat eye look with ease. It's true black, Paraben Free and waterproof.
- Physician's Formula Super BB Powder, $13.95 - I really love this powder. I usually wear it alone over Garnier sunscreen (mentioned above) on days that I do not want to wear a "full face." It has a decent amount of coverage and has a slight shimmer to it which gives you a warm glow. I have it in the shade, light/medium - if you have very fair skin, this looks like it would be too dark for you. I would recommend that they create more shades to suit all skin tones. I apply it with a big powder brush and it does seem to hit pan rather quickly but I would repurchase over and over.
- NYC In a New York Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, $1.99 - Sometimes you are in a rush and of course you want your nails to look manicured...the quick fix is this nail polish! I tend to use "Prospect Park Pink" (has a peachy tone) a lot and if I am really in a hurry, one coat is fine. It's opaque enough and just a very pretty pink. I have tried other colors and they all work great. They really do dry fast and it's extremely convenient when there's no time for an at home manicure/pedicure or the nail shop.
- Lip Smacker Dr. Pepper, $2.29 - I've been purchasing Lip Smackers for a while now. This one stands out because it's super moisturizing and gives a "your-lips-but-better" effect. If you over apply, it will come off easily but for the price, totally worth it. I also wanted to mention that it has the same Lip Smacker taste which is kind of waxy but the positives overshadow the negative with this one.
I swatched the Lip Smacker to show the light tint and I applied it three times on my lips to show the color payoff:
Comment below with some of your drugstore favorites that I should try...
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo