Happy Friday beauties and beaus!
I wanted to share my Friday favorites and would love for you to comment on what else I should try!
Let's get right into the products...
1. FX Formula 10 Leave-in Mist is a fantastic dupe to "It's a 10 Leave-in Conditioner" ($4.47 - prices may vary) - It's the ten in one mist that does everything for your hair. Moisturizes and Conditions, Adds Shine, Prevents Breakage from Brushing, Brightens Hair Color, Provides Thermal Heat Protection, Controls Frizz, Detangles, Creates Silky Softness, Adds Volume and Body, and Seals Cuticle. So here's the other wonderful fact about it, you can get it for under $5! That's more than half of the price for the leading brand. I usually spray it in my hair with other products I use before I apply any heat to my hair. I've gotten compliments on how healthy my hair looks!
2. Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream ($11.97 - prices may vary) - I believe the term BB cream is used very loosely now. While some of the BB Creams I've tried are mainly a tinted moisturizer, this one is close to a foundation consistency. I really like the coverage and how it hydrates my skin. I think this is a great on-the-go cream as well because it gives you a put together look in a few minutes. The formula is buildable to a medium coverage foundation. It also had Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in it, always a plus to protect your skin. I use the shade Light/Medium and I would say it's a match. I also use a primer underneath and sometimes if I'm going to have a long day, I'll set it with a light coat of powder. I chose this one because it's more skincare meets beauty. It's for anti-aging and firming. There are other formulas for oily skin, combo, etc.
3. Essie polish in Smokin' Hot ($5.68 - prices may vary) - I love the purplish gray color! I know this is going to be my go-to for Fall. It's not too dark but it goes with everything. Check it out!
4. MAC blush in Melba ($21.00) - This peachy-pink blush should be a staple in your collection. It really is the perfect go-to color for a daily natural, pretty flushed look. It's also very pigmented with no shimmer. Depending on your skin tone it could tend to look a little orange, so I would test it out before purchasing.
5. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof in Nude ($4.49 - prices may vary) - How do you fake you had more hours of sleep than you actually did? You line your waterline with this perfect nude pencil. It really gives your eyes a pick me up and opens them up. The texture is smooth, so there's no tugging on your eye and it stays put. These pencils give Urban Decay a run for their money. They really do stand up to the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil for a smaller investment.
6. Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Volume + Length Mascara ($5.00 - prices may vary) - I will have to admit that when I first tried this mascara, I wasn't impressed. After a very short period of time, I let the formula dry a little and I tried it again and I was obsessed! After two coats you have amazing baby doll lashes and I love going for a third coat. It's easy to wash off and long lasting. I do not have thick or long lashes, so I would say this does it's job. It comes with a large, full wand brush. I also thought the price point was excellent and you gotta love the gorgeous packaging!
7. MAC matte lipstick in Heroine ($15.00) - I really dislike that this is not easy to find but I just received it and it is easily one of my favorites in my collection. It's described as a "bright violet/purple" and it's just beautiful. It's matte but not drying at all, I usually add a light layer of any lip balm underneath my matte lipsticks. It does not tug on your lips when you are applying due to the creamy consistency. The lipstick also leaves a lip stain, so I would consider that a plus.
8. Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose (2.97 - prices may vary) - I have a few of these and I love them. I like the pop of color this one adds and they really hydrate your lips. The color is a sheer cool pinkish tone, but slightly buildable. They do not tug on the lips, they glide smoothly. They have a fruity scent, which I love. They are perfect for everyday, on the go use. I always have a couple in my bag.
What are some of your favorites? Leave a comment below!
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo