Thursday, August 29, 2013

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Hello my beauties!

I have been using an amazing product and thought it was time to share my little beauty secret...



I've wanted to try the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer for a while. I finally came across a couple of samples to try before I buy. With the first use I could tell we were going to become great friends! The texture of the primer is so light, silky and smooth that you forget you are applying anything to your face.


I am hesitant to try any primer because I dread having that "mask" feeling. I was elated that this product felt light and weightless. I also like that the Smashbox primer comes in a few formulas for different skin concerns. When I use the primer, my makeup lasted for hours and even my blush was on at the end of my day. I have combo normal/oily t-zone skin.

This is the card that came with the sample:


 To sum up a few of the benefits:
  • Smooth and soft skin
  • Makeup looks smoother with this primer as a base
  • Helps makeup adhere to your face
  • Feels light and not like a mask
  • Matte finish
  • Minimizes pores
  • Blurs fine lines
  • You can wear it alone
 Depending on which primer you choose from Smashbox, it could help with:
  • Rosacea (redness)
  • Fades dark spots
  • Banishes blemishes
  • Evens skin tone
  • Defies age
  • Hydrates
  • Adds radiance
  • Refreshes oily/sensitive skin
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment! 

Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo
You can also find Beauty Bar Daily on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' and Instagram


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig