Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Hello muffins! I have been M.I.A due to an internet outage but that was just fixed, so I'm back!

I wanted to share my review on the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB (aka Beauty Balm/Blemish Balm/Blemish Base) Cream. I have used this product religiously over the course of two months. I can really say that I will be repurchasing the product. 

The claims:

BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step
8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients

I can say that after you apply it and you let it set, it does what it claims! I find that most BB creams have a list of miracles on the bottle and fall short. I was elated to find that it did blur slight imperfections on my face. This is an everyday, go-to makeup necessity. It's fast and easy to apply and not greasy. You can set it with a powder to have it last longer, I tried it both ways and liked the results. I have even gotten compliments on my skin when I used this! You can also use it as a base for a heavier foundation.

I wanted to mention that I have combination skin and this worked well for me. I like to dust a little matte powder on my face because of my t-zone area. This product is also for light coverage, so you can pair it with a concealer. The formula is a little thicker than a moisturizer and applies well with your fingers or a blender sponge. If you like medium to full coverage, this is not for you. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, the consistency seems like it would intensify the oily skin type rather than helping.

I bought it in the light/medium shade.

 I hope you liked this post! Follow and/or subscribe if you haven't!
 
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig