Thursday, September 19, 2013

Review: Nivea Lip Butters vs. eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balms


Hi everyone and happy Thursday!! *High Five* to it almost being Friday!

So, I have been using the eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balms for several months and I have used the Nivea Lip Butter for a little less time. I bought two of each at the time to really test the ingredients.

Drum roll please... Nivea wins this contest with flying colors! I've noticed a great improvement in how smooth my lips have become with using this product. I tested the eos first and my first impression was a positive one. I then noticed that I had to keep applying it and the formula was doing nothing for my lips. It actually feels like you're putting on a coat of wax on your lips that just stays on the surface until you have to apply more.

Nivea site:
  • Enriched with Shea Butter and Almond Oil to intensely moisturize and soothe dry lips for long-lasting care.
  • Rich formula melts onto lips providing long-lasting nourishment to make all your kisses better.
eos site:
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Precisely glides on lips
  • Twist-off top
With Nivea, I feel that I get immediate satisfaction with how my lips feel and they continue to get better. I do not have to continuously apply it throughout the day unless I really want to because of the glorious scent! The product absorbs into your lips leaving them smooth and just healthy feeling.

I would also say that they both have a nice scent selection but I also think Nivea wins in the richness of their scents and the formula appears creamier. They do not taste like the scents but they do smell great when applied. 

I hope you liked this post! Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join this site" if you haven't already!
 
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig