Monday, September 30, 2013

Top 3 High End Mascaras!

Hi Everyone!

I just posted the top drug store mascaras which you can read here. So, I thought it only made sense to post the top high end mascaras.

Here we go!


When I first used Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara, I wasn't very impressed. I let it 'dry' a little and it became one of my favorites. I use three coats and it does not clump my lashes together. I also like the "S" shape of the brush because it helps in fully covering every lash. The formula is easy to remove and applies well on lower lashes.The mascara does not flake and it lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. It also fans my lashes out and the mascara does last all without falling flat or having to apply more of the formula.

I only used one coat for the all of my photos and I did not curl my eyelashes. 

I also love this next mascara and it seems to be quite popular, it's the Benefit They're Real! Mascara.


I received a sample size of this mascara as a birthday gift from Sephora. I had already heard a lot about it and was excited to try it. The rave reviews were all right on the money. With one coat, this mascara transforms your eyelashes into AMAZING. I will be purchasing the full size once my tester is no more. The mascara separates, doesn't budge, no flaking, and just works wonders. The formula also thickens and lengthens. I have received compliments while wearing it and that doesn't happen often with mascara. It is easy to remove and does last all day.
One coat of mascara.
Last but definitely not least, is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara



This is one of those mascaras that you can immediately start using and your lashes look amazing. The brush helps separate and coat evenly. I like that it lengthens, curls and thickens lashes. The brush also has a rounded end where bristles continue and this helps get your tiny, inner lashes. My only gripe would be that the wand handle broke and I've heard about this from others as well. I do like that it is very black and the formula is whipped, so it feels good on your eyelashes. 

One coat of mascara.
I hope you liked this post! Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join This Site" if you haven't already!
If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them in the comments below.


Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo

SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig