Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask


Hi internet friends!

I have been using this product for a while now and I love it. It's called Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask and it's for all skin types. I try to use it once or twice a week because it clarifies and removes impurities from your face.


I usually cleanse my face and then apply the mask as directed with most masks. I like that it does it's job without making my face feel dry. The active ingredients are plants extracts and natural ingredients are always a plus.

 
Before use, you have to shake it really well or else you'll have a watery mess pour out. 

Here's the consistency of the product.




So, here is an action shot! It goes on green and then starts to "dry" for 10-20 minutes. You can actually see it working and drawing out the oils and impurities from your face. This will also help with oily skin and reducing large pores.

The lighter areas show where it's beginning to dry and work its magic!

It's now completely dry and you can see the darker "spots" are where it's pulling out excess oils and other charming, deep rooted impurities from your face! At this point, your face will feel tight. I also like that it washes off so easily. When you apply the product, the scent is earthy and not overpowering at all. After I wash my face, it feels soft and extremely clean. I had maybe one or two skintone bumps on my forehead, (which could of been clogged pores) - they have vanished after an Esthetician told me I would need to see a Dermatologist for them.

I hope this wasn't too graphic or a TMI episode, I wanted to show all of the steps!


I hope you liked this post! Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join This Site" if you haven't already!
 
If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
 
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig