Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sunshine Award!

Hello beautiful people!

First and foremost, I apologize for being M.I.A. for the last few days. I unfortunately caught a really bad cold but I am doing a lot better now. Something that made me feel 100% was the lovely Jackie from FiveTwo Certified, please go visit her blog if you haven't! She shares so many great tips, photos, etc. on her blog.

Well, she nominated me for the Sunshine Award! and that is beyond sweet and thoughtful. I really enjoy typing my opinion and thoughts away so you all can read them. I really didn't take into account that people would sit there and really enjoy the blog and take time from their day to follow me on social media platforms and comment, etc. That means the world to me and makes me love blogging even more! So a big THANK YOU from me to all of my readers, you're truly my Sunshine! Is a cyber hug too much!?

Anyway, what is the Sunshine Award you may ask...

 

The Sunshine Award is "given to those who inspire us and bring 'sunshine' into our lives."  

There are a few simple rules for the Sunshine Award:
  1. Include Award Logo in or on your blog post.
  2. Link to the person who nominated you
  3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
  4. Nominate other bloggers to give this award to...
I would like to nominate the following:
  ...And to anyone else that wants to participate, please comment below with your answers. You are all my sunshine. <3
 
Here are my questions to them:
  1. What made you start blogging and why?
  2. When did you first wear makeup?
  3. What are your Fall go-to makeup colors?
  4. Where is your favorite place to relax?
  5. Who's your favorite beauty guru?
  6. Where is your dream vacation?
  7. If you were on a deserted island, what beauty items would you have?
  8. What is the one thing you like about blogging the most?
  9. Favorite Fall treat?
  10. What is your dream job? Why?
 
 Let me know when you post this tag, so I can read your answers!
 
Here are Jackie's questions for me!
 
1- Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest?
Instagram and Pinterest are pretty tied but I would have to go with Instagram. I have posted way too many photos on my personal Instagram..
 
2- What is your guilty pressure? tv show, food or movie?
I really love all cooking shows, I actually get ideas from them but I could watch them all day! Also, I pretty much love all 'chick-flick' movies! 
 
3- Favorite Fashion magazine?
I love Lucky magazine, Glamour, Elle, Marie Claire, and I think I just love all magazines. I can never purchase or subscribe to enough. I love the ideas, the high fashion and the fast paced fashion environment. I also like to see the new beauty products to try...of course!
 
4- Favorite YouTube beauty guru, if you follow one?
I have a few favorites. I started watching Kandee Johnson years ago and she really introduced me to all things cosmetics and beyond. I also like Jaclyn Hill and Melissa Raymond to name a couple more. Their down to earth approach is wonderful and you really learn something in the 10 minutes that you watch their videos.
 
5- If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
I would like a home in Europe, I really love what I have heard and all of the photos I see. I would of course have to take a few people to feel really at home there. I picture having foodie adventures and Instagramming all! 
 
6- Do you have a signature perfume/ fragrance? Favorite perfume of all time?
At the moment, I really love Yellow Diamond by Versace. I am always trying new scents, so that could change by this month or next.
 
7- If you could only buy from one beauty brand, which brand would it be?
Wow, this is a hard question. I love way too many brands that range from NYX to YSL. If I had to pick ONLY one right this minute, I would choose Urban Decay! I mean their lipsticks are perfect, the Vice 2 palette is amazing, and I really haven't found anything that I would dislike. 
 
8- For winter, would you rather wear a furry ear muff OR a thick wool scarf?
The scarf, hands down! I love collecting scarves even if I do not wear them all. I think it can add to your outfit and warm you up at the same time. It doesn't get too cold in Los Angeles, so I would purchase ear muffs on a trip!
 
9- What's your favorite online website to shop for makeup? 
As of late, I would say Sephora and Ulta.
 
10- Best beauty product you have found?
The best beauty product that I have found is the Beauty Blender dupe, which you can read about here.

Thank you for reading this, subscribing to me and following me on my other social media platforms. Again, it means the world to me and I do not take it for granted! xoxo

I hope you enjoyed this post! Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking "Join This Site" or via the other social media platforms below... if you haven't already!
 
If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below.

“There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.”

Xo,
R

SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig