Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: The Balm Nude 'tude Palette | Review + Swatches


I received the Balm Nude 'tude palette in the mail a few days ago and it was just love at first sight!

I've been eying this palette for quite sometime now and I finally gave in and I'm ever so happy that I did. The eye shadows are soft and have great color payoff.  I have applied a few of the shadows using a primer and a few without and it appears I really do not need the primer.

I really love my neutrals, so this palette was an obvious must for me. I do wish the palette was half shimmer and half matte but I'm not complaining. There are four mattes and 'Silly' is more of a chunky glitter shadow, you will get some fallout with this shade.


The palette comes with a large mirror and a brush. I haven't used the brush that it came with but it is double ended and seems very convenient. The packaging is hard cardboard material and I'm sure most of you are careful- but I just wanted to mention it's not something to just throw in a makeup bag. Overall, I just cannot really say enough about the beautiful pigmented colors and I wish I had bought it sooner. I also love the brands theme!

Here are the swatches in natural light but taken with flash:

The top row of eye shadows corresponds with the top swatches and same with the bottom row.

I hope you liked this post! Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join This Site" if you haven't already!
If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them in the comments below.

Imperfection is Beauty. Xo
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig