Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: Boots Botanics All Bright Collection

Hi friends, it's time for me to share what I've been lovin' and I'm going to share one flop that I wouldn't recommend. The product is not part of the 'All Bright' collection.

Let's get started!
Botanics Cleansing Face Wipes - All Bright

I've tried several, I mean several make up wipes and I think I might have found: THE ONE. The towel is quite large and not too wet. These surprisingly do not sting my eyes and remove all of my make up easily. They also leave my skin soft but I always follow up with cleansing, etc. If you haven't tried these, do yourself a favor and purchase a pack to test out!

Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

I have never used rosewater prior to trying this one. I apply it after I cleanse my face, it feels really refreshing. It states that it helps with visibly tightening pores and  removing the last traces of make up. While I don't have large pores, I do like the appearance and texture of my skin after the formula is applied. I shockingly like the scent and I dislike floral scents but this smells fresh and not heavily floral. This is not an All Bright product but I use it after the cleanser.

Botanics Refreshing Eye Roll-On - All Bright

This is the first time that I have used an eye roll-on product and I really love how it feels. You roll this along the bone below your eyes in the morning and night -it's amazing. I need something a little extra due to being a night owl and this really delivers. It actually does what it says and brightens my under eye area. The formula also helps with puffiness and it's beyond easy to roll-on, while gently squeezing the tube. The formula does contain alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), so you would have to put on sunscreen when using the product. 

Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash - All Bright

Okay, so I know I just said I loved my Philosophy Purity cleanser a few posts ago BUT this is what I've been reaching for lately to pair with my cleansing system. I don't know what it is but after I use this product, I love how my skin looks and feels. It's a foam wash, so it just glides all over your face and it has a very fresh scent. Overtime, it does help your skin look smoother and brighter. 


Botanics Relaxing Body Souffle

This product is not part of the All Bright collection but this would be my flop from the Boots Rebalance line. When I think of relaxing, I think of a nice, soothing or fresh scent. The Botanics Body Souffle has a very strong, perfume-like scent and it's not soothing at all. The directions advise you to apply it after a shower and I just do not feel the scent goes well with the title on this one. If you like heavier scented lotions or body butters, you might like it but it's just not a win for me. I put it on once to test if it moisturizes well and it does.

Let me know if you have tried anything from the Boots line! I linked the site for you throughout the post but I usually get my products at Target.


*Products sent for consideration.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking "Join This Site" or via the other social media platforms below... if you haven't already!

 






If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below. I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much!


"Be your own kind of beautiful."

Xo,

Rose

 




SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig