Sunday, November 17, 2013

LORAC Rockin' Red Hot Pro Set Review + Swatches

Photo credit: Ulta

I've been wanting to add the LORAC Pro palette to my collection for a while now. I am so happy that I waited because I got an amazing deal purchasing the Rockin' Red Hot set. It was under $40 and I added a 10% coupon. Usually, the palette alone is $46 + tax. The set comes with the LORAC Pro palette, Behind the Scenes Eye Primer and Front of the Line Pro (liquid) Eye Liner. I really like that they came out with this set so early, it would make a gift for the beauty lover in your life.

The shades are pigmented and you receive 8 mattes (top row) and 8 shimmers (bottom row). There's amazing color payoff and you can create a lot of looks with the shades. The shadows are soft and glide on. I didn't get much fall out either, so that's always a plus. The cons, in case you decide to purchase the palette, are that some of the shadows appear a little powdery and the black is not as blendable as it could be. Overall, the palette is a must to have though, I would repurchase!

Palette Photo Credit: Lorac
Top Row: First 4

Top Row: Next 4

Bottom Row: First 4

Bottom Row: Next 4

The primer feels really hydrating on my eyelids and keeps the shadow from creasing. It has a silky texture and blends easily. A little goes a long way with this formula. I also liked the water resistant black liquid eye liner, it has a nice felt tip and a slight sheen to it. The tip is quite thin, so it's easy to create a winged out look. The eye liner lasted all day, it didn't smudge at all.  You can lay it across your lid for a thicker line or use as is for a thin line. It really glides on and I think I found a new favorite!

Liner and Primer Swatch



If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below. I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much! 

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

 ***Don't forget to enter my first GIVEAWAY by clicking HERE!***

 Xo,
Rose


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig