Thursday, November 21, 2013

Skin & Hair Care with Divina Latina

*Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Unilever and Latina Bloggers Connect. All opinions are my own.

Hi everyone!

Due to the weather change, our skin and hair care routines often need to be adjusted. I love trying out new products, obviously! I also think it's nice to switch things up from time to time like you would do with a shampoo and conditioner. I am constantly researching new products to try for my skin and hair. I have naturally curly hair that needs to be tamed, I often like to wear it straight but when I don't - I need a product to tame the frizz. The weather really takes part in if  I will have a good or bad hair day!

I am excited to try products like this one:





 Overview from CVS website:
  • Controls frizz
  • Adds smoothness and shine
  • Infused with keratin
  • Leaves hair more manageable
  • Safe for color-treated hair

I used one and half pumps for my long/thick hair and I really liked that it wasn't overly oily and it smelled good! I am a fan of their hair spray as well.

My skin gets a little dry due the weather and I like to try different moisturizers with anti-aging properties. I personally think you can start using anti-wrinkle creams in your twenties to prevent any fine lines. I also think drugstore purchased items can work as well or sometimes better than department store products.

I am currently trying out this product:



 

Overview from CVS website:

Firms Skin
Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks.
  • With AHAs & Collagen
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores

 I've always liked the scent of Pond's cream and this is a product that I am sharing with my mom. We are trying another cream as well to see which one works the best. We really like how our skin feels after this one though. I will post an update in the near future.

I’m excited about the Divina Latina products now available at CVS/pharmacy, they are eligible for ExtraBucks. I wrote about this in my money saving tips post. For every $50 you spend on beauty products, you receive $5 to spend at CVS! I love this perk and it's really come in handy for me, CVS was doing $10 for the month of November, so you still have time for that as well. HURRY!

Join me in being Red Carpet Ready with Divina Latina!

What product would you like to try?


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig