Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sleek Makeup Blush in Rose Gold Review + Photos


Sleek Makeup has a blusher that is said to be a close dupe to NARS Orgasm. The shade is called Rose Gold and it is amazingly pigmented. The Sleek formula has a lot more shimmer than NARS Orgasm. The price point is phenomenal as well, at $8. I personally wouldn't call it a dupe though, Rose Gold is very unique and I only see that the packaging and pigmentation are similar.


The shade is a peachy-pink gold with gold speckles of shimmer. Rose Gold is not to be applied with a heavy hand as it's very pigmented and you could end up having a hard time trying to blend it out. It gives an incredible glow to the cheeks and brightens up your face.


I think the shade would be great for most skin tones. I really like the packaging, it is very NARS and 'sleek' - {pun intended}. The formula is soft to the touch and although pigmented, the formula is finely milled- which equals a glowy, luminous sheen. 

I can't wait to try more from Sleek Makeup, I was really impressed with their formula and price point for such quality. I wouldn't recommend this shade for anyone that doesn't like iridescent formulas, bolder blushes or shimmer. Also, you can purchase the products exclusively from Sleek Makeup online.

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below. I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much! 

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

 ***Don't forget to enter my first GIVEAWAY by clicking HERE!***

 Xo,
Rose






SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig