Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette + Swatches

Hi Everyone and happy mid-week! I wanted to share one of the items that I'm lovin'!


I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette almost two months ago and I'm oh so happy that I did. It's the perfect neutral, matte palette with a splash of sheen. I like pairing it with a bold lip as of late but a lighter lip looks great as well. I also like that you can use this palette to tone down or blend out shimmer or darker shadows. It's very easy to throw in your purse and go! 

The palette come with a mirror in case you need to do your makeup on the go or for touch-ups. The shadows are buttery and well pigmented like other UD products. 

The swatches do not do the shades justice! This is one swipe, by the way.

Venus has a slight sheen to it and it makes for the perfect brow bone or inner corner of your eye highlighter. I really love using Faint in the crease, it's the perfect transitional shade. Crave is very pigment and a little goes a long way. The shades last all day for me without primer and apply with ease. If you are an Urban Decay fan, I would highly recommend this palette if you've been on the fence about it. I use Venus, Naked 2, Faint and Crave the most. I use the other two as well but those are my main go-to shades when I reach for this palette. As you can tell from the swatch, Foxy and W.O.S. are a little more skintone to sheer for a very natural look.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Follow me on my other social media platforms by clicking below... if you haven't already!






If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below. I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much!


"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

Xo,

Rose

 




SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig