Take it away, Kayla!
The Naked 3 pallet is great for creating soft and rosy eye looks. To achieve the look pictured above, follow the steps below.
1) Always prime your eyes with an eye primer, I use Urban Decay's Anti Aging primer but you may use whatever primer works for you.
2) With a crease brush, take a good amount of "Nooner" and apply it to the crease. This shade dose not have to be applied specifically to the crease but should be focused there. After it is applied, blend it out with a blending brush.
3) Then take the shade "Mugshot" and apply this to the eyelid focusing on the center.
4) With the shade "Darkside" focus on the outer corner of your eye, bring it about one thirds of the way into the crease, then blend to create a softer look.
5) With the shade "Strange" highlight the inner corner of the eye.
6) Apply a liner of your choice, for the upper lash line I prefer gel or liquid liner to create a precise line, for the bottom I use a pencil only applying it about half way.
7) Apply mascara of your choice (this could be your final step)
8) For a more glamorous look, apply false lashes. The lashes I am using here are the Red Cherry lashes #43.
9) If you are using false lashes make sure to go over the lash band with a gel or liquid liner to conceal any glue.
I hope you enjoyed this pictorial, make sure to check out Kayla's blog for more looks and fashion inspiration!