Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review: Taya Beauty Hair Products | Thickening Collection


Hi all! I was sent Taya Beauty at the end of November. I had never heard of the product before and I was intrigued to try it. I was sent their Amazon White Clay collection. This collection is great if you want to add thickness and fullness to your hair. I already have pretty thick hair, so I have tried the products a few times but also let a few others try it with thin to fine hair to really get some feedback for all hair types.

I must say, we all liked the product! I had someone with dry, frizzy hair try the product and she said she felt an instant fullness and her hair was really soft. I was quite impressed because in no way has this person ever reviewed a product and we usually wait until after a few applications to see if it works. This formula instantly did what it said it does!

I personally tried the product on my hair. Again, I have thicker, curly hair - I straighten my hair though and sometimes it tends to go a little flat right after washing it and the product definitely helped me with this. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair soft and manageable. I added the leave-in mist and creme to my regular routine before straightening my hair and I really liked the results.

I also wanted to mention that any interaction I've had with the company has been beyond pleasant. They are more than willing to answer questions or give additional information. I find that great customer service is just the cherry on top of the them having a great product.

They were recently featured on HSN and I was happy to see them on their blog as well:
http://community.hsn.com/t5/HSN-Blogs/6-Must-Read-Tips-for-Healthy-Winter-Hair/ba-p/514953


From the Taya Beauty website/FREE sample alert:

Receive a FREE packet of our Amazon White Clay Thickening Creme when you register to join our community. Just hover over 'Join the Community' at the top!* Continental US Only.
Formulated with Amazon White Clay, Croton Lechleri Resin, and Raw Avocado Oil to expand, enrich, and infuse body, fullness and density to every hair strand.

***In no way was I paid for this review or any review on my page***

 Xo,

Rose
 


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig