|Note: These photos are pre-cleanup! So the edges are not as neat..|
- Red nail polish - I chose Julep in Myrtle
- White nail polish - I have Julep in Bunny
- Clear nail polish - I like the NYC brand
- Top coat - I used Julep in Freedom Polymer Top Coat
- Dotting tools - I bought these from Amazon
- Make sure that your nails are filed and ready to be polished!
- Apply the clear polish of your choice and let it dry
- You can then apply the white polish to the nail of your choice and let it dry
- Polish the rest of your nails red and let them dry
- Grab your dotting tool, if you do not have one - you can use a bobby pin (I show how that's done here)
- You can shape the heart with the dotting tool and apply dots on your nails as desired!
- Take pictures of your cute nails and tag me!
I hope you liked this post! If you found it helpful, feel free to share it. Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join this site" if you haven't already!
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo
Until next time! <3