Hi beauties! I wanted to share my "No Makeup" Makeup products that I use. This is a quick and easy look. Let's get to the products!
Here is a step-by-step on how to apply each product:
1. Benefit Porefessional: You can apply any primer you may have, I personally love this product. I apply this all over my face to minimize any large pores and to smooth out the face. I feel that this product sort of "blurs" my facial imperfections.
2. It Cosmetics [Your skin but better] CC+ Cream - This is one of my favorite products at the moment. It provides light to medium coverage. For this "no makeup" look, I use a very small amount and lightly pat it all over my face and towards my neck area. I really like the benefits of the product, here are a few: Paraben free, SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum, Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum, Vitamins A,B,C and E- and the lemony pastry scent is a bonus!
3. L'oreal True Match Concealer Crayon - Next, I conceal any stand out imperfections. This could be a blemish, redness around the nose or anywhere on your face. I also go over my under eye area and eyelids to even out the skintone because I am not applying eyeshadow.
4. Sephora Smoothing Translucent Powder - I do not like to add a skintoned powder to this look because it won't look as "natural" and I want my skin to shine through. So, I love this translucent powder! I use a light hand while applying it only to the t-zone area. Make sure to tap your brush to get rid of excess powder before applying.
5. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - Next, I comb my eyebrows with a spooly brush and apply a coat of clear brow gel. I really like the Anastasia brand, your brows will stay in place all day! Also, this is how I groom my brows for this look but I have a natural fuller brow. If you do not, I would suggest a tinted brow gel or filling them in lightly, depending on how you want them of course.
6. NYX Matte Black Liner - I use the liner to "tightline" my eyes to make my eyelashes appear fuller. So, instead of lining the top of your lid, you gently lift your eyelid to expose the lash line. You will be adding the liner to the top, inner portion of the eye lid. You mainly want to fill in any gaps and I usually just do the outer portion of my eyes. I'm using NYX but you can use any eyeliner, and of course you can use another shade, like brown.
7. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - You can skip this step- but if I'm doing a "no makeup" look or a full makeup look - I will add mascara! I love this mascara and I will apply more than one coat. Don't forget to curl your lashes!
8. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Lip Balm - To finish the look, I apply a lip balm. I know a lot people are not fond of the scent of this collection, but the scent does go away. I also like that Baby Lips Medicated collection does smooth my lips while adding a nice tint.
I just wanted to add that if you wanted to turn this look into an everyday look, it's easy to do! Just add a little bronzer and blush and you will have a natural get up and go look.
I hope you liked this post! If you found it helpful, feel free to share it. Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join this site" if you haven't already!
Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo
Until next time! <3