Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wet n Wild | Review + Swatches (Valentine's Day Edition)




Hi all!

I wanted to review Wet n Wild cosmetics. I've always heard how great the product was and for some reason never thought about purchasing the brand for myself. I did recently and one word: AMAZING. I chose shades that would be perfect for a Valentine's Day dinner or Anti-Valentine's Day night out!

I purchased three lipsticks, including one from the Fergie Collection and an eyeshadow trio. You can't really go wrong with trying these products out, they are super affordable (under $3) and easy to find.

Lipstick shades I purchased:
  • Fergie Collection: Ferguson Crest Cabernet
  • Sugar Plum Fairy
  • Mauve Outta Here
Eyeshadow trio:
  • Knock On Wood
The formula is amazing for both the eyeshadow and the lipsticks. They are pigmented and they leave behind a stain. The eyeshadow did not crease and I did not use a primer. I feel like these trios are great for travel and you can get a few looks from them. I love creating romantic smokey eye looks and neutral eye looks with the Knock On Wood trio. They come with two brushes and a "how-to" guide on the back of the package.


Knock On Wood - I'm in love with the last shade!

Tip: Although these are already priced at $3 or less, check your local stores/store websites for sales! I bought these for 30% off at Rite-Aid.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, make sure to follow me via Google Friend Connect or one of the links below! 

Until next time! <3

Rose
 



SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig