Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: Hask Hair Products

Hello everyone! I just started a new job, so I am sorry for being MIA. I was sent Hask hair products for review and wanted to tell you a little about them. All opinions are my own, as always!



I tried the Hask Argan and Keratin products on my naturally curly but often straightened hair. I really liked the packaging due to it not being completely opaque, so you can see when you are almost out of the product. I was also sent the oil and treatments.

I thought that the Argan and Keratin line both had a pleasant scent. They do not contain sulfate, so minimal suds but they left my hair soft and shiny. I like to wash my hair twice in a row in one session, I feel that it feels extra clean and I can sometimes even go an extra day with just using dry shampoo in between days. 

I also had others try it, so I could get feedback on different types of hair, such as; frizzy, fine and oily. Not to my surprise, but I received positive feedback. The shampoo and conditioner did not weigh down fine hair or those with oily scalp. It worked great on frizz and color treated hair. Other feedback was that they saw more shine and their hair felt manageable and full. 

I tried the treatment and my hair felt super soft afterward. I like to use a hair mask every 2 weeks due to blow drying and using a flat iron quite often. I also used the oil before I blew dry my hair and my hair was shiny and appeared smoother after using my flatiron. I have tried other brands but I didn't really see a difference with them, so I was surprised to see a difference when using Hask.

Have you tried the brand or will you be trying it in the future?

Powered by BrandBacker!

I hope you liked this post! If you found it helpful, feel free to share it. Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join this site" if you haven't already!
 

Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo


Until next time!


Rose
 

SUBSCRIBE HERE:

SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig