Friday, August 8, 2014

Warby Parker: *New* Waterway Collection + info on their prescription collection

Hi everyone! I took a little vacation but I am back and ready to share my findings!
I know many of you probably already know about this website/brand but I wanted to share anyway because I love the concept.
Due to a busy schedule or maybe the inconvenience, shopping for eyeglasses or sunglasses can be a little tedious. You try to find time to drive to your local mall or eye store. Well, Warby Parker brings them to your front door! You can choose up to 5 pairs of glasses and have them sent to you so you can try them on, did I mention they ship these to you for free? Also, when you're done with your selection, you can drop them off at your mailbox and order your favorite pair. I also like the interactive website, you can upload a picture and virtually try on the glasses as well. They have glasses for both men and women. I am sharing my favorites below!


Here's a snippet (my favorite part) directly from their website, if making it super easy to purchase glasses wasn't enough, they also donate a pair of glasses for every sale:

"We partner with non-profits that train low-income entrepreneurs to sell affordable glasses. Approximately one billion people don’t have access to affordable glasses. Glasses can increase one’s income by 20%, enable students to see a blackboard and offer dignity to those with poor eyesight. Warby Parker works with experienced non-profit partners to ensure that each sale of our frames will give someone in need access to affordable glasses."

Well, they have quite a selection of frames to choose from for prescription glasses and they just launched their Waterway Collection, inspired by warm coastal travels and landlocked staycations by the pool. Because summer is for relaxing! I live in Southern California and a good pair of sunglasses is always needed! This collection is fashion forward with the right amount of timeless style. They are also limited edition, so if you see any that you like, make sure to snag one with the thought that someone else in need will get a pair because of you! It's a win/win situation.




I hope you liked this post! If you found it helpful, feel free to share it. Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join this site" if you haven't already!
 

Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo

Until next time!


Rose
 
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig