Saturday, December 27, 2014

Review: Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper

Hi dolls! I had to share what my new favorite eyeliner was with you!

I have been on quite the hunt for the perfect eyeliner because I have oily lids and I end up with an unwanted smokey eye within 4 hours. I have tried drugstore and other higher end brands that claimed to be waterproof and they were still smudging all over my lids.

I had heard a lot about the Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper as most of us have and decided to give it a try. Uhm, in love! Not only does it not smudge or budge but it is a true, matte black. It is also easy to apply as the felt tip is flexible and not too stiff. It is waterproof but it easily comes off with my cleanser and/or makeup wipes. 


My bolder eyeliner look and no smudging.

Photo found via Google


If you are in the market for a new eyeliner or haven't found your holy grail eyeliner, do yourself a favor and invest in this one!

I hope you liked this post! If you found it helpful, feel free to share it. Follow me on Google Friend Connect by clicking on "Join this site" if you haven't already!



Always remember, true beauty starts from within. Xo


Until next time!



Rose
 


SUBSCRIBE HERE:


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig