Well, I have put together a little pictorial on how I prep and apply my lipstick for the smoothest application. During the process I will let you know how this can assist you with the appearance of fuller lips!
I'll post the step-by-step photos with an explanation below each:
- I grab my exfoliator, [I'll list all products used at the end of the tutorial. Usually, I damp my lips a bit because it applies better that way.]
- In a circular motion, I apply the exfoliator all over my lips.
- #3 is showing that my lips have been scrubbed.
- I then continue to rub in and 'heat' up the product using my finger.
- Take a hand towel and continue to exfoliate further as you are wiping it off.
- Lightly apply your favorite lip balm (not pictured).
You can also use a tooth brush, a towel or sometimes I use my cleansing system and I quickly go over them with it. My preferred method is a yummy scrub though!
- To make sure my lipstick last just a little longer, I pat on translucent powder or any powder that you may have.
- Take your lip liner and line your lips.
- Then, I take the lip liner and fill in my lips.
- I apply the lipstick that closely matches my lip liner.
- Ta-dahhh! You now have soft, fuller lips and a pretty pout of lipstick!
|e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator - clear|
|Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss|
|MAC Cosmetics Cherry lip pencil and Ruby Woo lipstick|
If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below. I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much!
*This is a recycled post of mine that I think was helpful!
Until next time,