Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review: Becca Cosmetics Collab w/ Jaclyn Hill | Champagne Pop

Compliments of refinery29
Hi guys! I just got into highlighters and let me tell you, the Becca collab with Jaclyn Hill is just amazing! It's not all hype, the shade is beautiful for all skin tones. It's shimmery in the best way. It makes you look angelic to say the least.

Looking at the photo and swatch below does not do it justice. I think it's perfect for Summer but all year round as well.

"A soft white, gold shade with pinky peach undertones."

I like to apply to the highest point of my cheekbone and I extend in a circular motion toward my temple and little above my eyebrows. Also, the inner corner of my eyes, cupids bow, and bridge of my nose. Sometimes, I also use it as my brow bone color for a pop since I usually use a matte shade.

This shade is everything!
You can even use it in the middle of your lid for a splash of sparkle and to brighten your eyes.

PS- Isn't Jaclyn beautiful in the photo above!? 

Overall, in Jaclyn terms, this highlighter gets a YASSSS!

Also, this is said to be limited edition, so go to the Sephora site now and grab yours!

Until next time,
Rose
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig