Thursday, November 26, 2015

Borghese: Fall and Holiday Collection



In case you are in the market to try a new line of cosmetics, I would recommend Borghese if you haven't tried their products. It is a beautiful Italian brand that carries cosmetics and skincare, they are well-known for the Fango mud mask which I have used as well.


The Borghese Cura di Vita Protettivo Protective Moisturizer SPF 15 is amazing and it protects your skin from the sun and works on premature and visible skin aging. I have used it for about 2 months and I love how it makes my skin feel. It quickly absorbs and i have used it as a 'primer' before apply my foundation and love the results. It really feels like a higher end product on your skin and over time, this will give you amazing results like I have seen with my own skin.


I think the name says it all with this Eclissare ColorRise Blush in Stunner! It's soooo beautiful for Fall to warm up your face and I would wear this all year round. It appears more shimmery in the pan but gives your cheeks a pretty glow. I even use it for a light contour and the formula is smooth and it applies evenly. It is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way! I think light to medium skin tones would get the most out of this shade.


Swatch of Stunner

With Flash

No Flash

I love neutrals, so naturally I would gravitate towards the Eclissare Color Eclipse 5 Shades of Torrid. It comes with all of the shades to to create a daytime or nighttime look, from natural to smoky this palette is very versatile. It is also pigmented and it applies really well. I have oily eyelids, so I use a primer. I love that they added a brow bone color (Wisp) with no shimmer and a dark shadow (Sear0 that can be used for a liner and to smoke out the look. Also, it has the perfect balance of mattes and shimmers. The shimmers do not have a chunky glitter but more of a pretty sheen.

Light swatches but the formula is buildable!
 Have you tried Borghese? If so, what did you think?
 
 

Be sure to add me on Google+ and Instagram!

Thank you for visiting my blog!
 
Until next time!

 Rose


 
 


*Products and some information used on this post were provided for Press Release. All opinions stated on this post are 100% mine. Please see the Disclosure Policy tab for full information. 
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig