Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dusty Girls Review


Hey beautiful friends! I recently received three items from Dusty Girls. They have a natural product line that is cruelty free and made to better your skin! The products are made in Australia.

I received the Tinted Earth Cream that comes in two shades, light and medium. I selected light and it seems too light at first but it blends into the skin. The formula provides coverage like a BB cream would and sun protection. You can use a fairly small amount and it will be enough for your entire face. I personally liked the natural coverage and glow it gave me. The only down side to this product was the scent, it is natural so it does not have a pleasant scent. I wanted to point that out in case you are big on scents like I am. 


I also received the Natural Mineral Blush in 'Golden Delicious.' This is a really pretty golden terra cotta shade. The blush is very pigmented and can double as an eyeshadow. I think this shade can fit a lot of skin tones. It could probably even be used for a lighter contour. The photo does it no justice, so pretty!


Last but not least, I received the "Argyle Pink" Natural Mineral Lip Shine. It just gives your lips a pretty, natural shine with a hint of pink. It has an oily taste to it that I am not fond of but it is healthier to put on your lips than the other products we tend to purchase. I also loved the cute packaging!

Wearing the lip shine.
If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them below. I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much!
 

Be sure to add me on Google+
 
Until next time,
Rose 

SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig