Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Hello lovelies!  I recently purchased this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, yes, I think I am last one on the planet to purchase this! I am happy I finally tested it out because I love it and and it is a fraction of the cost of the Beauty Blender. 

I really like all of the angles of this sponge. It makes it really easy to get around your eyes, nose, and to quickly apply product to your entire face. Also, it does make your liquid foundation or BB cream go on flawlessly with the dabbing motion.


You can also use it to 'bake' your concealer easily with the angles of the sponge while using it dry. Overall, I think it is worth the $6 and works just as good as the Beauty Blender.

Have you used it? If so, what did you think?

I really appreciate each and every one of you who read my blog and take time to comment and/or share. Thank you so much!
 
Be sure to add me on Google+
 
Until next time,
Rose 
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig