Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dr. Brandt: Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask


This post is long overdue but I wanted to share a new favorite from Sephora, Dr. Brandt's 3-D Filler Mask.

The mask actually stays on your face as a treatment and you do not wash it off. I really like this concept because unlike others where you wear for a certain period of time and wash it off, this stays on your face and continues to improve the appearance of your skin throughout the day. I also like that several masks are coming with a brush now, makes it more sanitary and easier to apply.

So, you take the brush and you apply in a 'triangle' movement, starting at your chin and then you can apply it where you see fine lines/wrinkles, etc. You apply it after cleansing your face and before moisturizer or primer since you want the layer of treatment applied directly to your skin.

The product quickly absorbs into the skin and you can fill it tightening your skin, it is not uncomfortable though. I applied my moisturizer after and I really like the appearance of my skin.

I can honestly say that this is not a product that is full of hype but it actually works to revolumize, reshape and fill where you need it.

It works well for fine lines and mature skin, it is a great product that I think you should try out if you are interested. I have received compliments on my skin with and without makeup when I apply this as my base. I have been really wowed with their products and they are staples for my skincare and makeup routine.

If you are interested, here is my review on the exfoliator and the primer which I use religiously.



Keep in touch!
 
 
You can also click on 'Join this Site' on the right hand side! :)
 
Until next time,

Rose



*Products and some information used on this post were provided for Press Release. All opinions stated on this post are 100% my own. Please see the Disclosure Policy tab for full information.
SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig