Saturday, January 23, 2016

Review | Scentbird



I had to share my current favorite as it was sent to me by Scentbird. I think this subscription is truly amazing and innovative.

What is Scentbird?

From their website...

Scentbird is about the fun and magic of fragrance. We designed Scentbird for the pickiest girl- or boy- to let you date luxury perfumes before marrying them.

Get access to a 30-day supply of hundreds of top designer fragrances, including Dolce & Gabbana and Marc Jacobs delivered to your door for just $14.95/month.

I just really like that for a fraction of the cost of a full bottle, you get to try a perfume or you get your favorite perfumes for 30 days at a time. I really think this is great as it saves you from buying perfumes that may cost $75 and up. You will probably end up purchasing your favorite but this is way better than little samples that you can barely get a drop of perfume from.

I love the sleek packaging and you just twist the bottle and the spritzer portion appears. This is great to just throw in your purse and go.

I wanted to add a picture of me holding the bottle so you could see the size, it is not a large bottle but a perfect size.
I have ordered my first bottle in Chloe, Love Story. It is not my favorite scent but I am excited to try another! I also like that you answer questions regarding scents and where you would wear the perfume. Scentbird basically populates a recommendation list for you of the scents you would enjoy.

What do you think about this subscription or have you tried it already?

Keep in touch!

 


 

You can also click on 'Join this Site' on the right hand side!




 

Until next time,


Rose

SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig