Sunday, September 11, 2016

Review: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder Foundation

Hi friends! I wanted to share a review on the new(ish) Maybelline Superstay Better Skin powder. Quite the long name! I purchased the powder at Target and it is under $10.

I heard that it oxidizes but this was not the case with my skin, the shade I bought stayed true to its color. I swatched it when I got home and it was very smooth. It comes with a sponge applicator or you can use your own brush. I like the product for days that I do not want to wear foundation and I want my face to breathe a little more.

I tried it on and immediately loved the light-medium coverage and matte finish. If you like more coverage, I would recommend a light layer over your foundation to set it. I cannot say it has improved my skin but I do like the product itself as it does last and provides enough coverage for me.


I also love the huge mirror it comes with. Overall, I would purchase the powder again. I would not recommend the powder for dry skin due to the matte finish.

Keep in touch!



 

Until next time,

Rose


SHARE:
Post a Comment
© Beauty Bar Daily. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig